Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Let's Give This One More Try

If I had a personal secretary, a chef, a housekeeper, a nanny and a driver, I might be able to read everything I want to read, blog about it and get everything else done as well.

Enough whining! We recently completed a book fair at my school. Always a hard time for me, because I can't help buying new books. And I always spend more than I should. It's a good thing for the school though, as the proceeds go to the library.

So now, of course, my to read list is even longer than before.

Here are just a few titles I've added:

The Postcard by Tony Abbott
The Brooklyn Bridge by Karen Hesse
Palace of Mirrors by Margaret Peterson Haddix
Kenny & the Dragon by Tony Diterlizzi

And I'm currently reading Alfred Krop and the Seal of Soloman, 48 Liberal Lies About America (That You Probably Learned in School) and Bones: An Alex Deleware Novel.

I'll let you know how they turn out.

What are you reading? Please post and let me know.

No comments: