The Teens' Top Ten 2010 is:
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins *
- City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
- Heist Society by Ally Carter
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater *
- Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
- Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen *
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman
- Fire by Kristin Cashore *
- Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson *
I have read five of the top ten (marked with an *). I loved all of them. As for the other five they are on my to read list - the never ending to read list. Of the five I have read, it would be hard to pick a top one as I liked each one for a different reason. Each is unique and outstanding in it's own way. I will say this, if you are a teen with an eating disorder or know or suspect you know a teen with an eating disorder, you should read Anderson's Wintergirls.
What is your top teen read for 2010?