Random Acts of Kindness is hosted by Book Soulmates and is a fun way to show other book bloggers you care! Here are the rules:
• Sign up each month that you'd like to participate.
• Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button :)
• Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
• If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
• At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!
Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)
I've signed up for R.A.K. again this month! Last month, I sent out one book. I hope to send out more this month, once I finish paying for the school window my 13 year old hooligan broke. (He knows I love him.)
My wishlist is up on Amazon.com and I am lucky number 71 on the list. I'm looking forward to combing through the sign-up and finding more people to share some book love with.