Thursday, May 5, 2011

Randam Acts of Kindness - May



Random Acts of Kindness is hosted by Book Soulmates and is a fun way to show other book bloggers you care! Here are the rules:

Sign up each month that you'd like to participate.
• Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button :)
• Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
• If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
• At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!
Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)


I've signed up for R.A.K. again this month! Last month, I sent out one book. I hope to send out more this month, once I finish paying for the school window my 13 year old hooligan broke. (He knows I love him.)

My wishlist is up on Amazon.com and I am lucky number 71 on the list. I'm looking forward to combing through the sign-up and finding more people to share some book love with.

1 comment:

Shanae Branham said...

Hi Beverly,
I think that is R.A.K is a really cool idea. My name is Shanae and
I just took over the 400 Fitness Challenge for Ellie and I am looking forward to having you check in with your miles. Don't worry ... you have until next Friday to check in for this week.

I am changing things just a little. It is always easier to stay motivated if you know you have a supportive group behind you. I would like to turn this Fitness Challenge into a supportive group to help people stay motivated, so I am going to do what G-man does for writers on his Flash 55 blog posts. I will post my miles and a fitness question on Saturdays. Please write a post answering the fitness challenge question or let us know how your week went and then leave me a comment so I know you are ready for a visit. I will visit everyone who leaves me a comment. You can also visit as many other participants as you can.

Click here to let me hear from you.

Cheers,
Shanae