Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Me: A to Z


Me...A-Z
I saw this posted on Book Fitness and Other Things and thought it would be fun.

A. Age: 46

B. Bed size: King

C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning House

D. Dogs: two Miniature Schnauzers

E. Essential start to your day: coffee and a morning walk

F. Favorite color: Pink (these days, used to be Engineer Red and before that Hunter Green)

G. Gold or silver: Gold

H. Height: 5' 2" (on a good day)

I. Instruments you play(ed): flute (very badly)

J. Job title: librarian/photographer

K. Kids: 2 boys (three if you count my husband)

L. Live: Colorado

M. Mom’s name: Kathryn

N. Nicknames: Red

O. Overnight hospital stays: Twice for having babies and once for the removal of my gall bladder

P. Pet peeves: People who don’t think school librarians are teachers, too.

Q. Quote from a movie: I think it only fair to warn you, I am in fact a librarian. (From one of Noah Wylie’s Librarian movies. I can’t remember which one.)

R. Righty or lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: One younger ½ sister (but I consider my younger cousins my brother and sister)

T. Time you wake up: Several times during the night, but I usually get up around 5.

U. Underwear: cotton

V. Vegetables you don’t like: lima/butter beans

W.What makes you run late: getting caught up in other things

X. X-rays you’ve had: Several if you count all the mammograms I’ve had since November.

Y. Yummy food you make: Turtle Cake

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should have added my hubby as a son!

We love lima beans, the big ones.

Anonymous said...

I should have added my hubby as a son!

We love lima beans, the large ones.