Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WWW Wednesdays March 16th





To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


What Are You Currently Reading?

B.O.O.B.S. A Bunch of Outrageous Breast Cancer Survivors Tell Their Stories of Courage, Hope and Healing compiled and edited by Ann Kempner Fisher

















I am Jay by Cris Beam



















Elixer by Hilary Duff
















What Did You Recently Finish Reading?

Delirium by Lauren Oliver

What Do You Think You'll Read Next?

I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore

2 comments:

Tea said...

I am Number Four, I'm wondering what that is about. I'm beginning to like books with numbers in the title. I'll have to think whether I've ever read a book with a number in the title. Darn, where are those titles when needed?

Michelle V said...

How interesting! My Mom is a breast cancer survivor! Here's my post:

http://michellevsblog.blogspot.com/2011/03/www-wednesday-mar-16.html

Blessings
Michelle V