Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday Snapshot - March 19th

Saturday Snapshot is a weekly meme hosted by Alyce, from At Home With Books.  All we have to do is post a favorite photo we've snapped, or one captured by family or friends. (No internet poaching.)


I have a couple of metal buckets that I keep for photo shoots and for icing down drinks when we have BBQs. For some reason our cat, Olivia, is fascinated with crawling inside the buckets. Usually, by the time I grab my camera, she's noticed me and jumps out. Finally, earlier this week, I managed to snap a photo before she jumped out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! Every time I empty a box, my son's cat jumps in it.

You can visit my Saturday Snapshot HERE

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's cute. Our cat loved to get into everything too. We almost closed our suitcases with him in them a few times. A think it's a very cattish thing to do :-)

Alyce said...

This is a great photo! One of my cats is that way when I pick up the camera too and it makes getting good pictures of him nearly impossible.

Peppermint Ph.D. said...

Ours do the same thing...if there's an empty container handy that's big enough...and even if it's barely big enough, they're in it :)

Simcha said...

I love the look of the black and white photograph.

bermudaonion said...

That is adorable!