Thursday, December 23, 2010

Holiday Break Reading Challenge - Activity #7

Activity #7 - Busting Bookshelves

This is a chance for you to show off your books.  Some of you may have a wonderful system in place for storing your books, but others (like me) may just cram them wherever you can.  Let us see.  Take a picture of your "bookshelves" and post them on your blog along with a little explanation about your system. My problem is I have no system. Though, one of my unofficial goals for the break is to START (I'm not likely to finish - after all there are so many books to be read) organizing my books. As an elementary librarian, I often need some of my own books for lessons. It's frustrating to not be able to find them.  As you can see I have books everywhere.















These are books stacked by my bed.



These are books I own but have not yet read (that's part of another challenge)
This is my attempt at beginning organizing. I'm in the process of pulling all the series so I can make sure they are all together.

What does your shelving system look like?

2 comments:

Pixie said...

that is alot of book.

Booklady said...

I have another box of books in the garage - these are ones that the movers broke the spines on because they crammed too many books in one box. Plus there is a box of books they lost - I think that must be where my Harry Potter books are.