Saturday, December 4, 2010

Birthday Give A Way


Earlier this week I received an ARC of The Scorch Trials, the second book in The Maze Runner series by James Dashner.  I am a fan of the series and had already purchased, read and reviewed the book. So what to do with this ARC? Many of the bloggers I follow have been giving away wonderful prizes over the last several months. My blog is still growing and I’ve not been in a position to reciprocate by offering prizes.  So I thought I would celebrate my birthday and the fact that my followers are steadily growing in numbers.

The rules for the give away are simple.  You must be a follower of this blog and you have to leave a comment, posting your favorite book you read in 2010.  Please leave a way for me to contact you if you are the winner. You have until Midnight on December 5th.  On Monday, I will do a random drawing for the winner.

Thanks for following along on my reading journey.  Check back often as I’m thinking of joining the challenge band wagon and sponsoring a couple of reading challenges for 2011.

If you would like to see my review of The Scorch Trials  click here.


3 comments:

Annette Mills said...

I've read about 200 books this year, so it's hard to pick just one, but if I picked on from the last, say 3 months, it would have to be Delirium.

annette.mills@triadunit2.org

Thanks for the giveaway!

Carol N Wong said...

I didn't start counting until February and have only read about 74.
My favorite for this year is 'Kitchen House'. I loved that book. Think will be a classic.

CarolNWong(at)aol(dot)com

Booklady said...

Annette: Delirium is on my to read list. I've read quite a few this year as well. My students laugh at me because I tell them I can't really pick a favorite book, because I haven't read them all yet.

CarolNwong - I'll have to look into Kitchen House.

Booklady