Thursday, December 30, 2010

Out With A Bang Read-A-Thon - Day One Results


Yesterday, I did not get as much reading done as I would like (that seems to be the trend for this entire Holiday Break.)

I did finish Enchanted Ivy by Sarah Beth Durst. Click here for my review.


I read several chapters of Lye in Wait by Cricket McRae.


and two chapters of As Easy As Falling Off The Face of the Earth by Lynne Rae Perkins and managed to spend roughly 20 minutes listening to Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick.
As for You Killed Wesley Payne, well I didn't even open it. I'm enjoying it about as much as I enjoy giving blood (if you know me, you know I'm needle phobic). In fact I seem to get a headache whenever I read it.


Today, in between cleaning the house and finalizing my menu for our New Year's Eve party, I hope to read at least one chapter of this book as well as move further along in the other books and get a good start on the ARC of A Crafty Killing by Lorraine Bartlett. This one is my end of year treat to myself.


How is your reading going?

No comments: