Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday Snapshot - December 11, 2010

Saturday Snapshot – December 11, 2010

This meme is hosted by Alyce over At Home With Books Since in addition to being a bookworm and an elementary librarian, I’m also an amateur photographer (OK, shutterbug is a better adjective), I thought I would play along.  Be sure to go over to At Home With Books to check out the other photos.




This is my friend Larry. He was doing a parody of Poe's "The Raven." The original picture was ok as just a snapshot, but I decided to play with iPhoto and Picnik.  and this is the result. I like it. I hope it does too. My husband says I should enlarge it so Larry can put it up at his shop.  What do you think?

Oh, here's the original photo:


I also have another blog Search For The Perfect Photo if you'd like to check out my photographic efforts.

What's in your camera?


6 comments:

Alyce said...

It's amazing what a difference changing the photo made! Very nice!

Miranda Hardy said...

I really like the picture you created. Very nice.

Trish said...

It's so cool what you can do with photos these days.

Julia said...

That's beautiful, it looks like it was hand drawn.

Bev Hankins said...

Yes, the new photo looks great! Gives a whole new feel to the picture.

Ann Summerville said...

Amazing picture.
Ann