Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Out With A Bang Read-A-Thon Dec 29-Dec 31st

I usually have so many things going on I don't feel that I can sign up for the read-a-thons. Today is no different, but I'm going to give it a try anyway.


For more information click on  Out With A Bank Read-A-Thon

Here are the books I'm going to start with:

 Enchanted Ivy by Sarah Beth Durst - I'm enjoying this one immensely.


You Killed Wesley Payne by Sean Beadoin - this is for review and I'd like to have it finished in a timely fashion.

Lye in Wait by Cricket McRae - I'm reading an e-version of this book. It's a series I've wanted to read for some time.


As Easy as Falling Off the Face of the Earth by Lynne Rae Perkins - I heard this mentioned as a possible Newbery contender, so wanted to read it before they make the announcement in January.






What are you reading?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the Read-a-Thon Red