Monday, December 20, 2010

Holiday Break Reading Challenge - Activity #4

Activity #4 - Find a New Blog

There are so many book blogs on the Internet that it is impossible to see every one of them.  Take some time today to explore the blogs that highlight books in your preferred genre.


I discovered Book Journey because I follow Page Turners. Page Turners had posted about It's Monday! What Are You Reading? which is hosted by Book Journey. So I decided to check out the blog.  I love her layout - it's easy to navigate and quite attractive. I especially like the easy way to find author chats and the large number of author chats she has posted. I'm looking forward to exploring them further.

Several of the blogs I follow participate in events that help their followers discover new blogs. It seems that my Blog To Read List is getting as long as my To Be Read book list.  If you want to find other blogs to follow check out some of these posts:

Show Me The Money Monday at Lori's Reading Corner

Have you discovered any new blogs?


No comments: