- Off The Shelf
- Mystery and Suspense Challenge
- 2011 Young Adult Reading Challenge
- 2011 Youth Media Awards Reading Challenge
- Young Adult Historical Fiction Challenge
- Dystopian Challenge
- 2011 Support Your Local Library Challenge
- 350 Page Challenge
- 400 Miles in 2011 Fitness Challenge
- 111 in 2011 Challenge - Books Read
Monday, December 27, 2010
Holiday Break Reading Challenge Activity #11
Today's activity requires you to create a sentence out of the books you have on your shelves. The main words for the sentence must come from the book titles, but you can add a small word or two in order to help it make sense if you need to. Just put your added words in [brackets]. You can use as many book titles as you want, but use at least 3.
Dearest Beloved: I. O. U [a] Letter from Home, Love Ruby Lavender.
1. Dearest Beloved by T. Walter Herbert (this is an autographed copy written by one of my favorite professors from my undergrad days.
2. I. O. U by Nancy Pickard, another autographed book written by one of my favorite mystery authors.
3. Letter from Home by Carolyn Hart is in my TBR stack.
4. Love, Ruby Lavender by Deborah Wiles is another autographed copy by one of my favorite children's authors. And I've actually had the pleasure of meeting her twice.
If you want to see other entries in the challenge click here.