Monday, December 27, 2010

Holiday Break Reading Challenge Activity #11





Today's activity requires you to create a sentence out of the books you have on your shelves. The main words for the sentence must come from the book titles, but you can add a small word or two in order to help it make sense if you need to. Just put your added words in [brackets]. You can use as many book titles as you want, but use at least 3.


Here's mine:




Dearest Beloved: I. O. U [a] Letter from Home, Love Ruby Lavender.


1. Dearest Beloved by T. Walter Herbert (this is an autographed copy written by one of my favorite professors from my undergrad days.
2. I. O. U by Nancy Pickard, another autographed book written by one of my favorite mystery authors. 
3. Letter from Home by Carolyn Hart is in my TBR stack.
4. Love, Ruby Lavender by Deborah Wiles is another autographed copy by one of my favorite children's authors. And I've actually had the pleasure of meeting her twice.


If you want to see other entries in the challenge click here.

2 comments:

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

Great sentence! I was so excited to see this challenge, it's so hard to do, but so much fun going through all my books. :)

Nikki (Wicked Awesome Books) said...

Ooh, I love this sentence. This challenge is so fun and you did a great job with it.