Tuesday, December 7, 2010

To Read Tuesday


To Read Tuesday

It’s To Read Tuesday where I list some of the books on my ever growing To Read List.  Of course many of these listed are future releases so I have some time before I have to panic about making my way to them.  From last week’s list, I have started one of the books – Incarceron by Catherine Fisher. I’m not even halfway yet and I already know that I want to read the second book Sapphique.

Young Adult
The Duff  by Kody Keplinger
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
Entice by Carrie Jones
Secrets and Shadows: A 13 to Life Novel by Shannon Delany
The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan
What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
Delerium by Lauren Oliver


Mysteries
The Postcard Killers by James Patterson
I, Alex Cross by James Patterson
Alex Cross’ Trial by James Patterson
Crossfire by James Patterson
9th Judgement by James Patterson
Murder at the PTA by Laura Alden
I Scream You Scream: A Murder Ala Mode Mystery by Wendy Watson
Buttercream Bump Off by Jenn McKinlay
State of the Onion by Julie Hyzy

What’s on your list?

No comments: