Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holiday Reading Challenge Activity #12



Today's task is to provide an update on our goals for the break.   

My goals for this holiday break were (in no certain order)
1. Organize the craft room - haven't even gone in there yet!
2. Get some organization to my book shelves - all my fiction books are now in order alpha by author starting with children's picture books - to chapter books to teen/young adult books and finally general fiction.  I still have to organize my non fiction. But my autographed and collectible books are in a special place and I filled one shelf with all the books I own but haven't read. I even filled three boxes of books to give to Goodwill.
3. Finish a few craft projects - finished two, but not the one that one I really wanted finish. Hopefully, I'll finish it before the end of the break.
4. Read, read, read! - I finished five books. And I blogged/reviewed about four of them.

How did you do with your goals?

No comments: