Sunday, December 5, 2010

In My Mailbox

This meme is hosted by The Story Siren so don't forget to go over there and check out all the IMM posts!


I thought I would give this a try. Maybe it will help me keep better track of the growing pile of books that surround me.


In the mail:


I received Murder at The PTA by Laura Alden from my Secret Santa.  


From the Library:







I purchased Fundraising the Dead  by Sheila Connolly and Deadly Daggers by Joyce and Jim Lavene, Specials and Extras by Scott Westerfield.


What's in your mailbox?

4 comments:

Alison Can Read said...

Great books! I love Christmas books.
By the way, the link to your site from The Story Siren's site takes you to an 11/29 post.
My IMM

The Book Hour said...

Dash and Lily's Book of Dares is in my tbr pile too! It looks soo good. A really interesting pile here. Have a good week.

Booklady said...

Alison: When I click on it, it takes me to a Dec 5th post. I'm away from my desktop so I'll take another look when I get back to it. Thanks!

Booklady

Vee said...

Parvana's journey is great! I remember reading it ages ago. And I've got Dash and Lily in my list of must-reads and to-buys. Looking forward to your thoughts on those two.

I'm a new follower

Hope you get a chance to swing by my IMM